THE PLAN (knowledge is power)
• Advanced planning can make the difference between a good trip and a great trip •
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
• When should I travel to the Costalegre?
• What is the best way to Get there?
• How much should I plan on Spending?
• What Festivals will be taking place during my visit?
• What Safety or health precautions are advised?
• How long should I visit for???????????????
• What type of Accommodation will I use?
• What additional Medical insurance do I need?
• What kind of Holiday should I take?
• What Recreational activities do I wand to enjoy?
• Do I need to learn Spanish before coming?
• What Legal Documents do I need to carry?
• How do I Call back home in an emergency?
• How will I deal with Money in Mexico?
• Do I need a Passport?
• How will I keep up to date with my regular E-mail?
Your visit to Costalegre will be greatly enhanced it you learn a little about the history, culture, and traditions of Mexico before coming. It is recommended that you do as much research as time allows before your trip commences. Travel guides and the Internet are great ways to enhance your knowledge. You will encounter fewer disappointments on your holiday if you discern more about your destination.
You should decide in advance where you will go, what you will do, how you will get there and how much you plan to spend. Your personal tastes and comfort level will dictate your decisions. Also your level of responsibility and how much time you want to take to make your own arrangements should be considered. It may be easer to consider a Packaged Trip or Tour.
• Spanish is the predominate language spoken in the Costalegre •